"facebook-domain-verification" content="qrak1x88p9zbe381cfhnnrlfj3rq9v" />
Last updated: 2020-12-10 | 12782 Views |
Beet root contains a red substance called betanin, an amino acid. As an aid to inhibit the occurrence of cancer. It can help reduce the growth of tumors. It also makes the blood, wind and circulatory system work better. It also contains a purple substance called anthocyanin, which has antioxidant properties. Reduces carcinogens And it helps reduce the risk of heart disease and paralysis as well!
The benefits of beet
1. Beetroot contains anti-oxidants. Thus helping to prevent the degeneration of various cells in the body
Regular drinking of beetroot juice will help build strength and strength. Reduce fatigue from exercise It makes up to 16% more durable. If after drinking beet juice and excreting it is red in color, don't panic It's not blood, it's because the body releases the red substance.
2. Beetroot extract rich in nitrates is useful for patients with high blood lipid levels. Helps reduce fat accumulation and reduce arteriosclerosis (The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition - Dietary nitrate improves vascular function in patients with hypercholesterolemia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study).
Help make food even more (Drink beet juice before breakfast)
3. Improves blood circulation to better nourish various parts of the body. (Drink beet juice before breakfast)
4. Helps detoxify the body. (Drink beet juice before bed)
5. Helps inhibit carcinogens and reduce the growth of tumors (betanins).
6. Helps reduce the number of carcinogens in the body. (Anthocyanin)
7. Helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular health.
8. It reduces the risk of heart disease. (Anthocyanin)
9. Reduce the risk of developing paralysis. (Anthocyanin)
10. Drinking beet juice can help lower blood pressure. Treat high blood pressure
11. Helps relieve cough, sore throat (drink beet juice before bed).
12. Help expectoration (Drink beet juice before bed)
13. It is eaten as food to help treat constipation.
14.Use as a laxative (Drink beet juice before breakfast)
15. Helps to urinate (Drink beet juice before breakfast)
16. Helps to nourish the kidneys and gallbladder. (Drink beet juice before bed)
17. Helps reduce swelling as well. (Drink beet juice before bed)
18. Beetroot has properties that can help solve problems with menstrual disorders.
19. Currently it is used to treat acne, pustules or inflammatory acne. The lymph is broken, the result is satisfactory. By using 1 beet head boiled with the desired amount of water.
20.Bring it warm or drink it with meat, it will help treat acne and lymphatic drainage as well.